Earthy, sweet, comforting Tulsi from the Himalayas is infused into Classic Green Tea to create a cup of goodness and health. It helps to keep the skin and hair healthy and glowing. It is packed with antioxidant component such as Eugenol and essential oils. These collectively help to protect the heart and have anti-carcinogenic properties.
Ingredients: Green Tea, Himalayan Tulsi
Tea Time: Anytime Tea
Method of Infusion:
To absorb the essence of Anandini Himalaya Tea, infuse a level teaspoon of the blend for 4 minutes in 200 ml of water, heated at 95 degree C. Strain and sip delight.
- Tea – High on anti oxidant properties and polyphenol; Lowers cholesterol & stimulates immune system.
- Powerful adaptogen, helping the body to resist stress.
- Helpful in treating Respiratory Tract Problem
- Prevents swelling of respiratory tract and gradually reducing asthma attacks.
- Helps in curing Cold, cough and fever
- Gives antioxidant protection against free radicals
- Helps bolster Immune system
- Balances the health of the digestive system
- Helps in maintaining a healthy metabolism
Note: Green tea & black tea are from the same plant as (Camellia sinensis.) as all other teas. Green tea goes through the least bit of processing and is not fermented. It does not go through any oxidation. They are plucked, steamed or pan fried and sorted.