Dreams are woven in with colors and tastes, textures and aroma, flavors and leisure, life and love. Bringing together a cup full of ‘my time’ with ease stepping in with every sip. A Bouquet of Happiness with whiffs of flowers and fruits infused in hand plucked black Tea. With a hint of citrus and warmth to hold it, the sweet aftertaste balances the Sunshine in the cup.
Ingredients: Autumn Black Tea, Cornflower, Rhododendron Flowers, Chamomile and Berries
Tea Time: Anytime
Method of Infusion:
To absorb the essence of Anandini Himalaya Tea, infuse a level teaspoon of the blend for 4 minutes in 200 ml of water, heated at 95 degrees C. Strain and sip delight
- Tea – High on antioxidant properties and polyphenol; Lowers cholesterol & stimulates the immune system.
- Reduces Water retention
- Helps fight against fever and chest congestion
- It has anti-inflammatory properties
- Helps regulate pH level in the blood
- Contains biotin, which helps improve the health of hair and nails
- It works as an expectorant, diuretic, and stimulant for gallbladder and liver function.
- Anti-diabetic, and shows reduction in blood glucose level
- Lowers cholesterol
- Helps in reducing chronic and acute stress
- Vitamin C and Iron
- Antioxidant properties
- Helps in Increase of hemoglobin level.
- Heart and Liver healing properties, due to cardioprotective and hepatoprotective properties.
- Healthy dosage of vitamin C, phytochemicals, Potassium
- Improves heart health as it has a high content of anthocyanin
- High on antioxidants
- Help prevent cognitive decline
- Helps lower cholesterol level
- Calms muscle spasms
- Controls diabetes
- Soothes the nervous system and helps with sleep
- Antibacterial properties helps improves skin health
- Treats irritable bowel syndrome and treats gastritis
Note: Autumn tea is the third flush in the tea season. It is a type of black tea slightly sweet in taste with a woody scent. It is manufactured as the name denotes, in the month of autumn. It is not as delicate as the first flush tea which many refer to as the orange pekoe.
Health Benefits: Rejuvenating