A bouquet of enchantment, of mystical notes, it takes you to the land of colors & textures, people & culture, thoughts & dance.
Rose petals, chamomile, rhododendron, and cornflower are strewn in, to weave with the freshness of lemongrass, leaving a sweet citrusy aroma and soft comforting taste of cardamom that makes you dream. With Happiness infused, this hand plucked black tea is to be sipped with family and friends as you make memories out of moments that you hold close with those you hold close.
Autumn Tea, Rose Petals, Chamomile, Rhododendron, Lavender, Lemongrass, Cornflower, and Cardamom
Method of Infusion:
To absorb the essence of Anandini Himalaya Tea, infuse a level teaspoon of the blend for 4 minutes in 200 ml of water, heated at 95 degrees C. Strain and sip delight
- Tea – High on antioxidant properties and polyphenol; Lowers cholesterol & stimulates the immune system.
- Rose Petals – Soothes the nerves, cleanses the gallbladder and liver flushing out the toxic matter. Helps fight infection in the digestive tracts and re-establishes good bacteria.
- Chamomile – Anti-aging properties, heals tissues and cells; helps to ease of stress and tiredness; has anti-microbial agent know to boost the immune system; & also high on antioxidant.
- Rhododendron – Is used extensively in Himalayan traditional medicine for the upkeep of digestive health, to stimulate appetite, and to relieve liver disorders.
- Cornflower – Rich in vitamin C & folic acid. It contains biotin that helps to strengthen the nails and hair.
- Lemongrass- Brightens skin and eyes; an antitoxin and anti-depressant also contains antifungal properties.
Health Benefit: Rejuvenation