Sweetness of the rose petals infused into the smooth black tea leaves you with whiffs of happiness. It is subtle on the palate and has a soothing aroma which makes you think of a bouquet of roses in a room lit with bright sunshine.
Ingredients: Black Summer Tea, Indian Rose Petals
Tea Time: Anytime tea
Method of Infusion:
To absorb the essence of Anandini Himalaya Tea, infuse a level teaspoon of the blend for 4 minutes in 200 ml of water, heated at 95 degree C. Strain and sip delight
- Tea – High on anti oxidant properties and polyphenol; Lowers cholesterol & stimulates immune system.
- Soothes the nerves
- Cleansing of the Gall Bladder and liver _ helps Bile secretion
- Alleviating mild sore throat and bronchial infection
- Antibacterial, antiseptic and anti-inflammatory
- Menstrual regulator
- Works against Liver problems