Saat Ras Masala Blend / Chai Blend
Dark, black, intense. This black Tea has whiffs as well as taste of seven freshly ground spices sourced from India, which bring out the character & strength in the cup and in the palate. It is a full-bodied, brisk tea. Perfect for a rainy day.
Ingredients: Black Tea, Ginger, Aniseed ( Sauf), Clove, Cinnamon, Black pepper, Cardamom
Tea Time: After Lunch
Method of Infusion:
To absorb the essence of Anandini Himalaya Tea, infuse a level teaspoon of the blend for 4 minutes in 200 ml of water, heated at 95 degree C. Strain and sip delight
- Tea – High on anti oxidant properties and polyphenol; Lowers cholesterol & stimulates immune system.
- Solves Stomach problem like motion sickness, morning sickness, colic, upset stomach, diarrhoea
- Helps relief pain against muscle soreness as well as arthritis
- Fights against upper respiratory tract infection, like throat soreness, bronchitis
- Relief against chest pain, lower back and stomach pain.
- Blood sugar control
- Helps Lowering LDL cholesterol & triglycerides